Wednesday 29 February 2012

Unit 4 Poster concept.

To be honest I'm not sure if this is a unit requirement but it came out of the biro so easily I would like it to have a place.

I'm playing with several Title ideas, 'Requiem for a Hen'; 'The Executioner: Out for Lunch'; 'The Eggsecutioner, The yolks on you'.

They're a little trite, but I'm trying to give the short an element of nostalgia, thinking in terms of Tom & Jerry, back in the Fred Quimby days. Anyhow, let me know what you, all comments welcome.


I want the final image to be bigger, so the audience can see the axe head, I may also reduce the amount of the egg that can be seen so as to give the impression of some uppermost scalp. I also think the image would be quite successful in silhouette. I shall post more when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment